Hi, this is a page all about me, and my cancer journey. In March 2007 the Dr's said I had cancer, a brain tumor called Anaplastic Medulloblastoma. They also told me that it had spread to my spine in a couple of spots.
I had to have an operation and they gave me medicine that gave me the "yuckies" really bad.
My hair fell out and I had some more problems and surgeries on the way. My eyes don't work as well as they use to, I am legally blind, but I can see some stuff. My hearing was affected too but I wear these cool things called hearing aids and it helps me hear better.
Today I am working on getting stronger, walking again, eating again, and I am even going to school for a little bit.
I love Star Wars, Poke'mon, Spongebob, Maisy, Max and Ruby.
Oh, and I have a nutty dog named "Jack"
I love to look at my playing cards (star wars and poke'mon cards), hearing stories, playing Connect 4, and draw pictures, shoot webs (spider-man impression), and role playing from movies. I also love playing food shopping, and pretend kichen.
Thanks for reading =}
No comments:
Post a Comment