This comes to you a short time after my Grandmothers passing, My Great Uncle, her brother, Barney McGeary has just passed. As some of you know, he loved horses and was an actor. He had some small roles in movie's: Hot to Trot, Kiss of a Killer, Fatel Judgement, to name a few. I was able to down load from YouTube a short part he had in The Golden Girls. If you click on the 3rd square, he is the priest when the time played was at 4:29, Father Callahan. He and my Grandmother remained close even though their was 3,000 miles between them. They are together today.
xoxo -Amy
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i want you to know amy that your alec has never left my prayers! its really hard to keep in touch when things can get so hectic but i know that the power of faith and prayer are both stronger than any tumor in a body. that is only physical. i know and i feel the more spiritual aspect of the situation grow stronger.
you and your husband are amazing parents for being so strong. i will keep him in your prayers!
God Bless!
You guys our in pmy prayers! I know stregnth can dissapate but I pray all of you would have great stregnth!! My son just had his first shunt - I have more reading to do on your blog, thanks for the posting! Respectfully, Jason from Michigan
Post a Comment