Good evening after yet a very long and frustrating day in the medical field, urrgh!! Well today Kevin had an eye dr. appt. as I mentioned he had been getting frequent headaches which might be associated with his eyesight. Well being I was taking Kevin to Dr. Cossari figured I might as well have him look at Alec, now mind you I am changing opthamoligist, to Dr. Kodsi in Great Neck. Well anyway along with my story, Kevin is fine, no glasses needed. On the other hand Dr. Cossari examined Alec, and Alec couldn't answer as fast as he wanted and coupled with that he was falling asleep during the test, thats right very tired. Right away Dr. Cossari is like his vi son is decling, blah, blah, blah. He got Dr. Atlas's office on the phone and spoke with Alyssa, his PA and blah, blah , blah pressure to the optic nerve, ya, da, da, da. Mark stopped by at lunch time freaking out of course and as he waited in the exam room with Alec, in walks Dr. Cossari, didn't even acknowledge Mark or Alec picked up the phone and started talking to someone about writing a resume, what the heck is the matter with this guy.
Needless to say I left there once again disgusted, and now we have to go for a ct scan tomorrow that he probably doesn't even need because of this joker. Well done with him. And of course tonight while tucking Alec in he looked about 20 ft across the room and told Kevin he like his picture it was beautiful. This 8x11.5 felt board picture Kevin colored in? Well thats the story. Alec is suppose to get an MRI tomorrow, excuse me and MRI on Oct. 2 and 3, just his 3 month check up, and now a stupid ctscan tomorrow which he probably doesn't even need. I'll keep you posted.
Please say a special prayer tonight for our friend Jacob in NYC, he is having a really rough bout right now and is expected to go another round of chemo I believe next week.
Hang your gold ribbons high!
Love,
Amy
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you guys. Keep your spirits high. We look forward to your updates.
Love,
The hyperbaric staff
Post a Comment