Click one at a time over to the left; make sure your volume is turned up. This is one of the supplements I give Alec as I mentioned before, check out this broadcast. I signed up with this company so I can get it for distributor pricing. If anyone is interested let me know and I can do the same for you. I give Alec the Original but I'm going to start giving him the Active, it has the Glucosamine in it, it helps with joint mobility and contrtols inflamation. The Pulse is heart healthy, I'm gonna start taking that one because of my issues.
Other than that everyone is doing well, anxiously getting ready for our road trip. I have an appt. with Alec on June 2nd to check his counts and meet with everyony in brain tumor clinic from oncology to endocrinology and every ology in between :0) We are going on a field trip tomorrow with his school. He is pretty excited to be riding on a bus with his friends. I don't know if I mentioned it before but Alec will be attending East Moriches Elemenatry this summer for a few hours. There will be 4 other kids in his class and his nurse will be with him. It's nice he'll be able to make some new friends.
He has become really friendly with this little boy name CJ in his class. He has had a few playdates with him. CJ kept saying Alec is my best friend, it so cute. Playdayes are really good for him, but really hard. Mostly emotionally for me that is, he can't run or even stand for that matter. But Alec still finds away to have a lightsaber fight sitting down :p
Well I hope this finds you all well.
-Amy
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment