Friday, May 22, 2009

Well another day down. Alec is doing very well off decadrone, YAY! Although I am afraid to say that too much. By now I am sure you all of heard of the Mom who ran off with her son to avoid a court ordered chemotherapy treatment. Tough call on this one. Mark and I were talking; and I for one feel who the heck are the courts or a judge to decide what means a family has to take to treat their child. I mean, it's really a fine line. Obviously if nothing is being done and a child is suffering, well then something or someone needs to intervene.
I came across a few cases online with similar diagnoses of the missing boy. A specific case in Virginia, similar case of a 17 year old. he wanted to treat his disease wholistically. Wouldn't you know it a year later, not one cancer cell in his blood. No chemo, no radiatio, no joke and now no cancer!
Mark and I do believe there is a cure for cancer, Mark feels that it could be as simple as the bark on a tree, but it hasn't been tested. And I for one do to. As for denying Alec the chemo and radiation; I don't think I would have done that. To continue to treat him wholistically like we are doing now, hands down we will be doing this for the rest of our lives. I see a difference, the scans are proof and his blood work is proof.
I actually have to place another order for his MonaVie, it's the acai berry drink he gets. This little berry is stronger than the blueberry! it's AMAZING!! If you want more information on it, just e-mail me. The people of the Amazon are virtually disease free. I mean it's amazing, and packed with so many benefits.
He's still on the Ashwaghanda, Boswellin, Selenium, Mushrooms, Flaxseed oil as well as Codliver oil. Calcium with Magnesiem, his Greens First shake, and the Immune shake by the German Dr., Acytyl- Carnitine, just too name a few. Our meats and dairy continue to be organic and we are a green home. Just a little FYI the Green Works products, not so green.
Labels, Labels, Labels, you have to read them. We use Next Generation for all our soap needs dishwasher, detergent, fabric sheets. It's a little on the pricey side, but you can't put a price tag on your children's health.
We use Method as our hand washing soap. I mean think about the increase in breast cancer and autism, there has to be a connection. A friend of mine just told me a name of a website for cleaning products, I am going to check it out and I'll let you know.
Well I'm pretty tired and everyone is sleeping, I am heading to bed myself.
-Amy

No comments: