Alec's ANC is off the wall. His numbers are amazing, his mouth sores are clearing up and scabbing but he is a constant picker. I am getting anxious for his MRI. We keep trying to get him to eat but he just won't. He thinks he wants something and you get it, and then nothing. He just spits it out.
He had a little case of insomnia last night, he just couldn't sleep. He is on albuterol treatments which I think is keeping him up. I asked them to change the times and they are 7am and 7pm now instead of 10 and 10.
I still haven't seen a really good smile yet no matter how much I try, it's really hard. I have to hold off on Sean's immunizations because Alec can't be exposed to recently immunized people, especially live viruses, MMR, polio and varicella. Considering we are just confined to home in any case it should be fine. I will be heading home Thursday night and I will post some pictures of his transplant and my lame attempts at drawing Darth Vader on his windows :) Although he thought it was great.
He is actually asking for the cookies that Hannah dropped off, yay I'll let you know.
Thanks Hannah and Kim!
Well I have to run.
Love,
Amy
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment