skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Posted by Written by Mommy with all her love at 7/01/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Alec's Fight

Welcome and brace yourself! You are about to enter a world of the strongest 7 year old you will ever meet!



Hi, welcome, this is all about me!

Written by Mommy with all her love
Hi, this is a page all about me, and my cancer journey. In March 2007 the Dr's said I had cancer, a brain tumor called Anaplastic Medulloblastoma. They also told me that it had spread to my spine in a couple of spots. I had to have an operation and they gave me medicine that gave me the "yuckies" really bad. My hair fell out and I had some more problems and surgeries on the way. My eyes don't work as well as they use to, I am legally blind, but I can see some stuff. My hearing was affected too but I wear these cool things called hearing aids and it helps me hear better. Today I am working on getting stronger, walking again, eating again, and I am even going to school for a little bit. I love Star Wars, Poke'mon, Spongebob, Maisy, Max and Ruby. Oh, and I have a nutty dog named "Jack" I love to look at my playing cards (star wars and poke'mon cards), hearing stories, playing Connect 4, and draw pictures, shoot webs (spider-man impression), and role playing from movies. I also love playing food shopping, and pretend kichen. Thanks for reading =}
View my complete profile

Here are some important links

  • Interesting Cancer Treatment In GERMANY!
  • http://www.kidsvcancer.org/
  • Hannah's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (50)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  December (4)
  • ▼  2008 (49)
    • ►  January (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • WOW!! Time flies, huh. I have been wanting to upd...
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Another Holiday Spent at LIJ
      • Possibly Home Bound
      • ICU
      • Almost Home
      • Greeting From Home, Yay!!
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  January (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  March (2)