Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello, we are one day away from our 3 month MRI scan. I know Alec is doing AMAZING but Mark and I are still nervous. I was scanning the caringbridge website which should be blocked to people like me and YES you too Kim =} and of course I come across this one boys site, well now a teenager. Once treated at St. Jude's for Medulloblastoma and went there for his yearly scan and after 6 years had a recurrence, it's inoperable. He was feeling fine no signs whatsoever and BOOM! That is when I turned off my computer.
But we remain strong and he does, I continue to treat him holistically. There is website link I added today to the left, click on it, you have to read it! Anyway I came across a product called "complete Immune" designed by this Dr. and Alec will be starting it with any hope this week.
Sean is completely off bottle's and is growing by leaps and bounds. I mean I don't even remember his infant years they just, whew flew by. Kevin also just shot up, he is so tall. Alec use to be just a head shorter than Kev but now Kevin really towers over him. Of course I know it because of radiation treatment he had to his spine, it will keep him tiny. I'm not sure when Alec will be evaluated for growth hormone injections, I think 10, I have to ask and do some research on it. I'm in no rush to have to give him injection after his GSF shots.
Well I gotta run.
xoxo
-Amy

No comments: