Well what a day yesterday, Alec went up and down the stairs. He discovered when he puts his left foot up the step he goes faster. We laughed about it; and he looked at me and said this leg is stronger. What he doesn't seem to realize was there was a time when he couldn't even bear any weight on his right leg. Even though his left is clearing the stair alot faster, his right leg has to bear the weight while he is doing it. Mile stones just keep getting hit.
Ths morning while we were eating breakfast we were talking about how we are getting a new president today, and I was explaining to Alec the best I could or at least the best he could understand it. He had no care or interest in how we are making history with the first African American president; his only concern was: and I quote "Is he a nice man?" He looked at me with squinty confused eyes, and when I replied yes, he smiled.
Kevin was concerned on missing the inauguration, so he wants me to DVR the ceremony, he even said if there is no room left I can delete some poke'mon episodes :} Kevin was also concerned that now his president books are now out dated, ha ha. He is very much like his father in so many ways.
Well as my home remains quiet I am going to take this opportunity to yet again attempt to fold and put away laundry.
Some people ask about our good friend Hannah, her website is: http://hannahpro.blogspot.com/
or you can just click on Hannah's blog link above Alec's picture to the right.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment